Le Petite Chalet – Morzine
Self Catered – (Sleeps up to 8/9)
Le Petite Chalet-is a beautiful chalet in a superb central Morzine location. This stunning little ski chalet features an enchanting sitting dining room with warming wood burning stove, surround balconies with views of the river and a sunny aspect. Le petit chalet’s brand new American style kitchen is well equipped and includes a breakfast bar and dining area.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV & DVD Player
- 1 double, 6 single beds, and three bath/shower rooms en suite, and four loo’s
- Wood burning stove
- Surround balconies with views of the river
- American style kitchen
Availability & Prices – 2017/2018
A chalet for every budget
Le Petit Chalet – Self Catered
Prices do not include the following:
- Prices for flights are not included.
- Best price transfers to and from Geneva through Ski Lifts – book direct, simply pop in your details and it gives you a quote – then book and pay through the secure site with your credit card.
- Insurance – Insurance can be obtained from Fogg (all guests must have travel/ski insurance to the equivalent of the one we offer through Fogg Insure)
- Childcare – There are two very good English childcare companies in Morzine – visit our services & links or contact us for further details on nannies and childcare.
- Ski pass, ski equipment rental and ski lessons can all be pre-arranged for you. Contact us now for all the details.
This charming self-catering ski chalet is centrally situated and it’s just a 30 second walk to the closest bars, cafes and shops in the centre of Morzine. The ski lifts are just five minutes away and you can deposit all kit overnight at the ski-hire shop so there is no need to walk in ski-boots or carry skis! This chalet features a ski store and private parking and is perfect for families & groups of friends.