Le Grande Pines – Les Gets, France
Self Catered or Catered – (Sleeps up to 17)
Le Grand Pines is a very spacious seven bedroom, four bath/shower room chalet which can sleep up 17 guests. This comforable chalet features a large lounge diner with double height ceiling which gives the room a fabulous feeling of space and light. It is offered as self-catered however we can arrange a semi or fully catered option on request)
All seven bedrooms are of a good size and are well furnished with comfortable beds plus hanging and drawer space. Most rooms have fabulous views and balconies. (4 bedrooms 2 bath/shower rooms on the top floor and 3 including the children’s bunk room on the ground floor).
The dining area has a fabulous French farmhouse table that seats 12 comfortably. There is a lovely open fireplace in the corner of the living area to add to the relaxed feel of the whole chalet.
The property features tasteful decor with a modern slant and has many unique features to make it warm and welcoming.
- Balconies off each floor with amazing views down towards Les Gets and a terrace to the left of the chalet for Vin Chaud sundowners in the winter or sunny lunches in the summer.
- A large cloakroom/boot room in the chalet next to the front door – with lots of hanging and drying space for all your ski gear
- A well equipped Kitchen – double sink, full size oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, coffee machine, kettle and toaster. Plenty crockery, cutlery, serving dishes and pans.
- Four bath/shower
- Satellite TV
- Free WiFi
- Oil Central Heating
- Extras – Iron and ironing board, cot, high chair
- Parking for 3 or 4 vehicles outside the chalet – the free bus stop is 100m away from the chalets front door
Availability & Prices – 2017/2018
A chalet for every budget
Le Grande Pines
Self catered rates per week
Catering can be arranged with a choice of local catering companies with professional chefs and great staff.
Fully catered or semi catered (Scatered)
Breakfast and chalet cleaned 1 to 6 mornings and evening dinner every evening or just 1 evening – the choice is yours!
Prices do not include the following:
- Prices for flights are not included.
- Best price transfers to and from Geneva through Ski Lifts – book direct, simply pop in your details and it gives you a quote – then book and pay through the secure site with your credit card.
- Insurance – Insurance can be obtained from Fogg (all guests must have travel/ski insurance to the equivalent of the one we offer through Fogg Insure)
- Childcare – There are two very good English childcare companies in Morzine – visit our services & links or contact us for further details on nannies and childcare.
- Ski pass, ski equipment rental and ski lessons can all be pre-arranged for you. Contact us now for all the details.
Chalet Le Grande Pines is ideally located on Mont Chery, the sunny side of Les Gets. The Les Gets centre, is just a 5 minute drive, or 15 minute walk downhill (and a 20 minutes return!) In ideal conditions, you can ski back to within 100m from the chalet and ski down to the Mont Chery telecabin which is less than three minutes’ walk from the chalet.
Ski over to Morzine or drive over to Ardent (20 minutes) and the huge ski area of Portes du Soleil with Avoriaz, Chatel and Switzerland. There are many other superb ski areas within an easy drive of Le Grande Pines by car, including Samoen & Flaine. Les Gets is a very pretty Alpine town with a great selection of bars, restaurants and shops as well as a cinema (shows English speaking films) and bowling. There is a lovely large open air ice rink for adults and children.
In the summer, you are in the heart of the most exciting and perfect road and mountain bike terrain. There is also an 18 hole golf course just 5 minutes’ drive away and a 9 hole in Avoriaz (20 minutes away). Other activities nearby includes paragliding, tennis, white water rafting, horse riding, canoeing, high ropes, and swimming in the fabulous huge new indoor pool and spa in Morzine – the outdoor lido open in the summer months also.