Chalet Alp Inn – Morzine
Self-Catered – (Sleeps up to 14)
A traditional luxury Alpine chalet, located in an enviable position in the very centre of Morzine. Chalet Alp Inn features a sensational living space on the top floor, with floor to ceiling windows and side balconies that offer breath-taking views. The huge comfy sofas provide three different open plan seating areas and the room is dominated by a spectacular open fireplace.
The stylish blend of antique and modern furnishings throughout the chalet, along with various Objet d’art and beautiful rugs on the original wooden floors make it a truly luxurious place to relax after a hard day’s skiing.
- A luxurious chalet in the very centre of Morzine
- Ski lifts, shops and bars on the door step
- Sleeps 14 in 7 very spacious well-appointed twin bedrooms
- Luxury bath/shower rooms
- Sensational huge living space
- Open fireplace
- Wood burner
- Dining area and seating for 14
- Amazing views off the balconies – with all the local peaks in view
- Swedish sauna
- In-house masseuse + beautician available
- Sumptuous duck down duvets, plump pillows
- Cotton bath and hand towels, ECO toiletries
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Complementary Wi-Fi
- TV area
- Ski Room + boot warmer
- Private guest parking
- Concierge service for all you ski requirements
Services and inclusions
Your personal chef will be on hand to tailor your menu’s to your tastes. We use local and fresh ingredients and offer an organic and free range menu for your group if desired (at an additional charge)
- Morning wakeup drinks to your rooms
- Buffet and cooked breakfasts each morning
- 1 continental breakfast on staff chalet day off
- 6 delicious teas
- Five 4 course dinners – with cheese course coffee and chocolates served by the fire
- Giving you the chance to sample the local fabulous restaurants and wine bars 2 nights during your holiday – we will recommend and book your tables for you.
- Housekeeping and cleaning is carried out each morning – your chalet host will prepare the chalet for your return.
Alp Inn benefits from a full concierge service offered by the owner of Purple Piste whom is resident in Morzine and on hand throughout the season to ensure the highest standards for your sejour.
- Ski passes pre ordered and at the chalet for your arrival
- Airport transfers – exec cars, people carriers or helicopters
- Ski lesson
- Arranging the best tables in the best mountain restaurants
- Special events for birthdays or anniversaries
- Night luging
- Evenings in a mountain restaurant
- Massage or beauty treatments
- Visits to other resorts
- Childcare or nannies in the chalet
We will call you in advance of your arrival to ensure we have all your needs and requirements and that everything is in place for your special holiday
Alp Inn is available on a Catered, Self-catered or Semi catered basis – Contact Us » for more details.
Availability & Prices – 2018/2019
A chalet for every budget
Alp Inn (14 beds) Self-Catered and Catered
Prices per week sole occupancy of the chalet smaller Individual groups please contact us for prices.
Catering, semi catered (1 to 6 days) or B&B with housekeeping – price on application
Self catered – + £15pp linen and towels £200 departure clean to add to these prices
Prices do not include the following:
- Prices for flights are not included.
- Best price transfers to and from Geneva through Ski Lifts – book direct, simply pop in your details and it gives you a quote – then book and pay through the secure site with your credit card.
- Childcare – There are two very good English childcare companies in Morzine – visit our services & links or contact us for further details on nannies and childcare.
- Ski pass, ski equipment rental and ski lessons can all be pre-arranged for you. Contact us now for all the details.
Alp Inn Self Catered Sleeps 14
Price / Availability
Dec 15th to 22nd £5,000 22nd to 29th
£8,950 Jan 28th Dec to 4th Jan £10,500 5th to 12th Jan £7,500 12th to 19th £7,500 19th to 26th £7,500 26th - 30th (4 nights) £5,000 30th Jan - 2nd Feb (3 nights) BOOKED February 2nd to 9th £8,250 9th to 16th £9,500 16th to 23rd BOOKED 23rd Feb - 1st March £9,500 March 1st to 8th £7,500 8th to 15th £7,500 15th to 22nd £7,500 22nd to 29th £7,500 29th March to 5th April £8,500 April 5th to 12th £8,500 12th to 19th £8,500 Prices per week sole occupancy of the chalets - smaller
Individual groups please contact us for prices.
Chalet Alp Inn is located on a quiet side street in the centre of Morzine, a skis’ throw away from the lifts and the pistes. In the evening the bars, restaurants and shops are all on your doorstep.